|3 Super Cloud Service Termination Important Notice|
New subscription of 3 Super Cloud monthly plan will no longer be accept.
3 Super Cloud will be terminated on
20 May 2016, the web portal(https://supercloud.three.com.hk) and mobile app will also be unavailable. Please backup all your files and contents there before 20 May 2016.
All contents saved on the related server will be permanently removed by then.
For any product enquiries, please contact 3iChat ambassador.
|3 Super Cloud is the personal app that integrates with storage, sync, backup and share into your desktop and across all your devices.|
|The 3 Super Cloud lets 3HK user access and share all your photos and documents, watch movies, and listen to your music on the go. With the 3 Super Cloud, you can access your contents anytime and anywhere! |
|Features of 3 Super Cloud|
- Access and share all your contents (music, photos, videos) from your mobile devices and all your computers
- Watch videos in various formats, and listen to entire music albums
- View your work documents
- Keep your photos safe with camera backup to automatically upload a copy of all pictures and videos you take
- Using “Favorite” items, view content offline, so you always have a local copy on your phone
- To manage your contents via designated web portal (supercloud.three.com.hk)
|This service is powered and managed by Bitcasa Inc.|
|You can choose different plan to suit your needs!|
|20GB, 100GB and 1000GB|
|3 Super Cloud Management Platform|
|When you complete the registration process, you can log in 3 Super Cloud web portal to manage your files.|
3 Super Cloud Service Subscription terms
- I/We will pay the following fees of the selected option to Hutchison Telephone Company Limited (“HTCL”)
- A fee for each month of this Agreement
- HKD28 20GB storage or
- HKD48 100GB storage or
- HKD78 1000GB storage
- I/We will be liable for the entire monthly fee if this Agreement is terminated prior to the expiry of the corresponding monthly period.
- If I/We terminate this Agreement or cease to be a customer of HTCL for mobile data and voice communications service, all information associated with my/our account of the 3 Super Cloud service will be deleted 14 days after such termination of this Agreement or cessation of being a customer.
- If I/we cease to be a customer of HTCL for mobile data and voice communications service, this Agreement shall be deemed to be terminated by me/us upon such cessation of being a customer.
- I/We acknowledge that the entire agreement for the provision of 3 Super Cloud service is between me/us and Bitcasa. I/We agree that HTCL shall not be liable to me/us in any way in connection with the 3 Super Cloud service.
- I/We understand that the signing date of this Agreement will be the commencement date of this Agreement between Bitcasa and me/us, and that the monthly fee will be incurred from such commencement date.
- For inquires or to make changes or termination to my/our subscription to the 3 Super Cloud service, please contact our Customer Services Hotline at 1033.
Terms and Conditions
- We may update the software used to access the Services (“Software”), including the software installed on your mobile device, automatically when a new version is available and you hereby expressly authorize Bitcasa to automatically access your device and update such Software.
- Acceptable Use.
- The Services provide features that allow you to send your digital belongings to others via a link. When you elect to send digital belongings via a link, please be aware that there are no restrictions on what the recipient will do with the digital belongings you sent. There are many things that other users may do with those digital belongings (for example: view it, download it, copy it, re-send it). Please consider carefully what you choose to send publicly. Please note that if a link you share is posted (by either you or someone you share it with) on a publicly available website, the link may show up in search engines as a part of the “indexing” process that search engines use to identify content and links contained within web pages. Bitcasa has no responsibility for what a recipient will do with the digital belongings you send to them.
- Digital content may be protected by intellectual property rights of others. Please does not copy, upload, download, or share files unless you have the right to do so. You acknowledge and agree that you, and not Bitcasa, are fully responsible and liable for what you copy, share, upload, download or otherwise use while using the Services. You must not upload spyware or any other malicious software to the Service that might harm the Service, any computer network, or other Bitcasa users.
- You acknowledge and agree that you, and not Bitcasa, are solely responsible for maintaining and protecting all of your digital belongings. Bitcasa will not be liable for any loss or corruption of your digital belongings, or for any costs or expenses associated with backing up or restoring any of your digital belongings.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You acknowledge and agree that you, and not Bitcasa, are solely responsible for any activity using your account, whether or not you specifically authorized that activity. You must immediately notify Bitcasa of any unauthorized use of your account. You acknowledge that if you wish to protect your transmission of data to Bitcasa, it is your responsibility to use a secure connection to communicate with the Services.
- Acceptable Use. You agree not to use the services to do the following things.
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, shared areas of the Service you have not been invited to, or Bitcasa (or our service providers’) computer systems;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- disclose your individual account password or share your account credentials with any third party or otherwise allow a third party to access your account;
- plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute malware;
- attempt or engage in any potentially harmful acts that are directed against the Bitcasa services, including but not limited to violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Bitcasa services (or otherwise take advantage of any defect in the Bitcasa services), using manual or automated software or other means to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any pages contained in the Bitcasa services or otherwise access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces;
- attempt or engage in any activity that might overwhelm or place a burden on the Bitcasa services;
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another's rights;
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- abuse Bitcasa referrals to get more credit for referrals than deserved;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred; or
- violate the law in any way, or to violate the intellectual property or privacy rights of others, or to defame others.
- Copyright. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law and are properly provided to us. Our designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement on the Services is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disclaimers and Indemnities.
- THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, SECURITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES: (I) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (III) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. BITCASA WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR OTHER HARM THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE TYPES OF DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION, SO THEY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BITCASA, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS) DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT BITCASA HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.BITCASA’S (AND OUR SUPPLIERS’) AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICES IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OR USD20 OR THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO BITCASA FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS OF THE SERVICES IN QUESTION. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE TYPES OF LIMITATIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH, SO THEY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.