|25 October 2012
|Hutchison Telecom Hong Kong Holdings
scoops 25 industry awards over the first three quarters
Outstanding achievement reinforces Group’s
leading position in market
|Hong Kong, 25 October 2012 – Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong Holdings Limited (HTHKH; The Group; Stock Code: 215) today announced receipt of 25 industry awards presented by 17 local and overseas organisations, newspapers, magazines, radio stations and online media over the first three quarters of 2012, reinforcing the Group’s leading position in a fiercely-competitive telecoms market. |
Such an array of accolades demonstrates high and wide recognition that covers mobile and fixed-line services, customer and sales service, brand strategy, corporate social responsibility and human resources management. The achievement also underscores the Group’s strengths in providing high-quality integrated telecoms services and has been earned by unrelenting efforts in the pursuit of excellence. These have included launch of innovative telecoms solutions, optimisation of customer service and establishment of strong brands, as well as initiatives designed to fulfill a strong sense of corporate social responsibility.
The Group works tirelessly to meet ever-escalating demand for higher transmission speeds, greater network capacity and more sophisticated integrated telecoms solutions in the 4G and data era. Ownership of the largest amount of available radio spectrum for service provision in Hong Kong helps the Group serve a strong and growing customer base, while running an extensive sales network with creative flair and competitive edges. All this is driven by a determination to provide customers with an ever-improving communications experience, while raising Hong Kong’s profile as Asia’s foremost telecoms hub.
The 25 awards won by Hutchison Telecom Hong Kong Holdings during the first three quarters of 2012 include:
Mobile and fixed-line services
- Stevie Awards 2012 – International Business Award (Bronze Stevie Winner: Best New Product or Service of the Year – Telecommunications Service) – from The Stevie.
- Hong Kong Service Awards 2012 – Telecom Service – from East Week.
- Service Awards 2012 – Mobile Broadband Service Provider and Internet Service Provider – from Capital Weekly.
- e-Trend Award 2011 – My Favourite Mobile Telecom Network Provider – from Ming Pao Daily News.
Customer and sales services
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 10002:2004 Customer Feedback Management Accreditation – from SGS Hong Kong Limited.
- The 44th Distinguished Salesperson Award (total of 5 awards) – from the Hong Kong Management Association and Sales and Marketing Executives Club.
Corporate social responsibility
- 5 Years+ Caring Company – from The Hong Kong Council of Social Service.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Awards 2012 – from Capital & Capital Weekly.
Human resources management
- 3rd Asia's Best Employer Brand Awards (2012) – Asia’s Best Employer Brand – from the Employer Branding Institute, World HRD Congress and Stars of the Industry Group.
- Excellent Services Brand 2011 – Mobility Network Provider – from Sing Tao Daily News.
- The Outstanding Brand Awards 2012 – Mobile Network Operator – from the Economic Digest.
- e-brand Awards 2012 – The Best of Telecommunications Service (Digital Category) and The Best of Telecommunications Network Provider (Corporate Category) – from e-zone.
- HKGolden IT Brand Awards 2012 – The Best Mobile Communications Service Provider and The Best Residential Broadband Service Provider – from hkgolden.com.
- Yahoo! Emotive Brand Awards 2011-12 (Mobile/Internet Service Category) – from Yahoo!
- Hong Kong Leaders' Choice 2012 – Excellent Brand of Mobile Telecommunications Services, Excellent Brand of Broadband Service and Excellent Brand of International Telecommunications Service – from Metro Finance.
- The 7th Hong Kong and Macau Merchants of Integrity Award (2011-2012) – Telecoms and Communications Equipment Industry (for both 3 Hong Kong and 3 Macau) – from Guangzhou Daily.
- Hong Kong Computer Brand Awards 2012 – Telecommunications Category (Mobile Broadband Service Brand), Telecommunications Category (Residential Broadband Service Brand) and Telecommunications Category (Commercial Broadband Service Brand) – from MetroInfo and The Chamber of Hong Kong Computer Industry.
About Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong Holdings Limited
Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong Holdings Limited (HTHKH, Stock Code: 215) is a leading integrated telecommunications service operator in Hong Kong. HTHKH provides advanced mobile and Wi-Fi services, residential fixed broadband, residential telephone and IDD services in Hong Kong and delivers mobile services in Macau under the “3” brand. The Company launched 4G service in Hong Kong in May 2012, offering data speeds up to 100Mbps. HTHKH also provides sophisticated fixed-line telecommunications solutions to corporate and carrier customers in Hong Kong and around the world under the "HGC" brand. A group member of Hutchison Whampoa Limited (Stock Code: 13), HTHKH deploys the latest telecommunications technology to offer world-class telecommunications services and innovations, setting market trend and steering industry development.
For more information on HTHKH, please visit www.hthkh.com
For 3 Hong Kong services, please visit www.three.com.hk
For 3 Macau mobile services, please visit www.three.com.mo
For HGC fixed-line services, please visit www.hgc.com.hk