1. Visitor is required to select “3HK Wi-Fi (Free)” network manually at 3HK’s Wi-Fi hotspots within Hong Kong and input name, mobile number and email address to receive a one-time password to access the internet.
2. The one-time password will be sent via SMS (visitor with local mobile number) or email (visitor with non-local mobile number).
3. The Service can only be used at designated hotspots. When Wi-Fi signal is weak or unavailable, some mobile devices may automatically switch to mobile data network for internet access and mobile data usage will be incurred, which usage will be subject to the service plan entitlement or charges will be subject to prevailing service charges for mobile data service chargeable by the service provider of the visitor (as the case may be).
4. The usage entitlement and service fee is generally applicable to local service only. Visitor may obtain details from the relevant service provider.
5. Visitor may use the Service through “3HK Wi-Fi (Free)” network, from 00:00 to 23:59 for 30 minutes on a daily basis at the 3HK Wi-Fi hotspots for free, service time commences upon successful connection between mobile devices and “3HK Wi-Fi (Free)” network (either continuously or intermittently accumulated up to a maximum of 30 minutes). Visitor’s name, password, mobile number and email address will be erased 30 days after use of the Service (except for visitors who agree to receive direct marketing information).
6. 3HK Wi-Fi (Free) service technology and number of hotspots are provided by 3HK and Hutchison Global Communications Limited, each Wi-Fi service location includes different numbers of hotspots.
7. Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
7.1 Access to any website or use of other relevant internet service (“Internet Service”) through the Service is entirely at your own risk.
7.2 We are not liable and do not have control over all your activities through use of the Internet Service (including all information transmitted or received), and do not guarantee that the Service is free from error or virus.
7.3 We do not guarantee:
7.3.1 the availability of the Service;
7.3.2 the speed at which information may be transmitted or received via the Service; or
7.3.3 the compatibility of the Service with the equipment or any software that you use.
7.4 We do not guarantee the security of information which you may transmit or receive or information stored in any device through use of the Service and you agree that it is your responsibility to protect your information by adopting appropriate security measure (in terms of device and procedures) to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information and use of data.
7.5 We reserve the right to terminate the Service, or change the specifications, manner of use, access codes, names, passwords or other information necessary to access and in respect of the Service at any time.
8. Use of Service
8.1 You must not use the Service to store, retrieve, transmit or receive through access to the Internet Service, unsolicited bulk messages and e-mails in relation to the following nature:
8.1.1 defamatory, threatening, intimidating or may constitute harassment;
8.1.2 obscene, profane or abusive language or content;
8.1.3 contain pornographic content (that is text, pictures, photograph, films, video clips with sexual implication or arousal);
8.1.4 contain text or images that is offensive or discriminatory in respect of sex, race, religion, colour, origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition or sexual orientation;
8.1.5 contain content which infringes third party rights (including intellectual property rights);
8.1.6 in our reasonable opinion that it may adversely affect the manner in which we carry out our business; or
8.1.7 any other illegal or inappropriate content.
8.2 Music, video, pictures, text and other content obtained on the internet that are protected by copyright shall not be downloaded, altered, transmitted or used in any manner unless authorized by the copyright owner.
8.3 We may terminate or suspend the Service if we reasonably believe that you are in breach of any provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
8.4 We recommend that you do not use the Service to transmit or receive any confidential information or data, otherwise it will be at your own risk.
8.5 The Service is intended for individual consumer use only, not for commercial purpose.
9. Criminal Activity
You must not use the Service to commit, cause or constitute any criminal offence in Hong Kong or elsewhere.
10. Personal Information Collection
11. All usage is subject to 3 Hong Kong Service Usage Policy and Fair Usage Policy.
12. All service contents and charges are subject to final decision of 3HK. 3HK reserves the right to change the contents and charges without prior notice.
13. Use of the Service is subject to the Terms and Conditions set out in this document and 3HK 3G and 4G LTE Service Terms and Conditions.
14. Terms and Conditions of the Service is governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
15. If there is any inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions of the terms and conditions of the Service, the English version will prevail.